TV Football Viewing Today

<p>Does anyone know on which channel the football game will be viewed today here in the Northeast? I did not see it listed on ESPN3.</p>

<p>Thanks for any help.</p>

<p>Ours is on FoxSports Florida. Of course we are in FL!</p>

<p>Subscription only in NE. ESPN Gameday.</p>

<p>We have here in the Midwest on Fox Sports South…Direct TV…</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>Ditto in paradise. $$ well spent. Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Auburn is just about to lose…ah too bad…not!</p>

<p>Guess I’ll pay the $$ too, malanai. Last time we lucked out and it was on TV. Guess no such luck this time.</p>

<p>Hey, D wants to know what time she should get to the stadium today. Any advice?</p>

<p>I’m in a restaurant in Texas right now. There was an Alabama group next to me and we watched the Auburn/Clemson game. </p>

<p>They invited me to a Bama Alumni group tonight to watch the game ! </p>

<p>Roll Tide (bama fans are everywhere!) …and they are friendly!!!</p>

<p>Oh…and a Vandy person just came up to me and said that he’s a Bama football fan, too. lol</p>

<p>It’s on Fox Sports South. If you have Directv or Dish you should get it. Most cable systems up in the NE don’t carry that station though. </p>

<p>It’s on ESPN3 though. So if you have an Xbox360 you can watch it on your tv via that. It actually worked really well for me for the Kent St game.</p>

<p>Thanks NJ…that is what worked for us last time too! '</p>

<p>Thanks, NJ! I’ll check the xBox.</p>

<p>Thanks NJ, just had Verizon FIOS installed, so I’ll be picking it up online at ESPN3. Thanks for all the replies…</p>

<p>For future reference, the best place to check the tv schedule is [2011</a> College Football TV Schedule](<a href=“http://www.lsufootball.net/tvschedule.htm]2011”>College Football TV Schedule) They have every game and the channel it’s on.</p>

<p>Thank you so much.</p>

<p>Last night was great! I’m in Texas right now and I was invited to attend a Bama Alumni club’s TV viewing of the game at a restaurant. It was all very well organized…they had the entire bar area reserved…and waitresses work Bama jerseys…and during commercials they played Bama band music and the fight song… </p>

<p>I was told that that area has 2 groups …one for oldies like me…and one for the younger grads. </p>

<p>Turn-out was very good, the place was packed…and it was a large bar area! Met some really nice Bama grads.</p>

<p>Our Alumni group in Kansas City does the same thing. The tables are decorated with pompoms and the bar area where we watch is decorated with Bama spirit items like banners and jerseys. They also do the band music and everyone is very vocal…singing and cheering. Last week we had well over 50 people. There are two what I would call “older” alums who organize it each week. Last week we had a darling little lady who was selling towels and different Alabama themed items she had made. Very fun. I think there are other groups around the US that do this as well…haven’t we heard about them on this site. For those of you who are interested y’all should google Alabama alumni in your area and then go out and enjoy! Roll Tide!</p>

<p>I was CRUSHED! I thought I could just watch it on ESPN3 on my computer, but I never could get it to work…then I thought surely I could live stream on the radio…no such luck. I did get to see Auburn getting beaten!:smiley: That was almost as good, but I find it hard to believe there is not some sort of way to at least live stream a radio broadcast?</p>

<p>Then after a long hard week I forgot to remind D to get on the waiting list for the Arkansas game, so I drug myself out of bed at 6AM to do it for her, thinking I would go right back to bed. For those of you that also lovingly volunteered…you know what the rest of the story is.:(</p>

<p>Thanks for the link to the football schedule, Aleut. Just what I was looking for! I have it bookmarked.</p>

<p>Yeah, I didn’t know whether to go back to sleep or stay up, I was exhausted after last nights game, decided to stay up and then couldn’t get back to sleep for an hour anyway.</p>

<p>Yes, I too volunteered to do the ticket thing for D and her friends. With the 5 hour time difference, I just called D. Her first question was, um, mom, what time did you do the tickets at? She was very relieved and grateful when I told her the story!</p>