Out of State Football TV Viewing

<p>Hi All! Just got an email from the alumni association with a link showing where OOS UA Football TV viewing is available. Thought it might be of interest to the group :wink:
[2011</a> Out-of-State Football TV Viewing Schedule | National Alumni Association](<a href=“Log In ‹ internal.asbdc.org — WordPress”>Log In ‹ internal.asbdc.org — WordPress)</p>

<p>What? Nothing in Hawaii?</p>

<p>OK, Rose, here’s what we’re gonna have to do: [ESPN</a> GamePlan | Hawaii Cable TV, Internet, Phone Service & Mobile Internet | Oceanic Time Warner](<a href=“http://www.oceanic.com/products/television/ppv/ppv_sports/espn_gameplan]ESPN”>http://www.oceanic.com/products/television/ppv/ppv_sports/espn_gameplan)</p>

<p>Game time is six a.m.</p>

<p>Thanks for posting this RobD.</p>

<p>I didn’t see anything in Indiana either. BUMMER.</p>

<p>It will be carried on ESPN3, which most can get over internet.</p>

<p>SEC network carrying barn game in Boston. They will be hearing from me.</p>

<p>Malanai: was feeling sorry for myself (having the game at 9:30ish am.) Not appropriate for beer and pizza! </p>

<p>Then I was reminded that some of our CC family have even a more challenging time frame!</p>

<p>Roll tide.</p>

<p>Beer, pizza and football at 6 am would work for me. :-)</p>

<p>Guess I’ll pay per view it. I can’t wait another week to watch some Bama football!! Roll, Tide, Roll! Wish we had a Panera here, so I could be drinking OJ and having a cinnammon crunch bagel. Beer and pizza will be on hand for Oregon v LSU.</p>

<p>If it makes y’all feel better, students were told not to drink before the game because of the expected high temperatures.</p>

<p>I’m still trying to find a way for my family to watch the game as our internet is too slow for live streaming.</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>Hmm, by 6am the temperature should be pushing 80F. Sounds like beer and pizza weather to me!</p>

<p>Don’t feel too sorry for us. One of the perks of living in Hawaii is that you can watch a football doubleheader and still have the rest of the day to go to the beach. :)</p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Other games will get more favorable times and airings.</p>

<p>Rose808 : I thought I was alone but it seems a lot of us watch the game on line. Check out ESPN3 on line football. You’ll see the NCAA games listed. I have also watched on line at CBSSPORTS.com These are free services. You can subscribe and pay for other choices but I have been happy with these.</p>

<p>If you have directv, dish network, or some cable systems you can watch the game on the MSG (madison square garden) channel.</p>

<p>If you have cable then you’ll have to go through your listings and look to see if a local affiliate has picked up the SEC Network broadcast. </p>

<p>It can be purchased on a PPV basis via ESPN Gameplan on most cable systems as well. $29 for a weekend or $119 for the entire season. Most of our games will be on regular broadcast tv so buying gameplan on a week to week basis would probably be better if all you’re interested in is watching Bama.</p>

<p>As others have said it’s also available via ESPN3 which is a live streaming channel via internet. You can hook up your computer to your tv and watch it on a bigger screen if you know how to do such a thing.</p>

<p>Roll Tide!!</p>

<p>NJ: that’s what kids are for :)</p>

<p>Student: Problem is my kid with the knowhow will be in the stands.</p>

<p>If your computer has an HDMI output. Simply connect an HDMI cable from your tv to your computer. Select the correct input on your tv and your computer screen should show on your tv.</p>

<p>Thanks, The Student and NJ! We will try that. I’m in the same boat as socal… my tech whiz is gone. I was planning on getting a new phone, but now I’m waiting for her to come home for Christmas :)</p>

<p>FWIW I just tried streaming ESPN3 on my tablet and the picture quality was atrocious. Perhaps it works better on non-mobile devices. I think I’m going to bite the bullet and watch the Tide in all their glory on pay-per-view.</p>

<p>BTW, if you have an Xbox 360 with xbox live then you can view the game via the console as well. </p>

<p>The xbox probably has a better video card than your tablet or computer. So viewing should be improved via that method.</p>

<p>hummmm… its been pretty good for me. I watch on my I Mac… Ocassionally the streaming stutters but for the most part, not.</p>

<p>Let us know how the pay-per-view goes!</p>