U. Chicago Class of 2027 Official Thread

probably means that decisions will be released in 15 minutes

3 Likes

But do we think it means the waitlist remains

1 Like

probably that decisions are still being uploaded?

So do we think original waitlist thing meant nothing

2 Likes

Same for my son, it disappeared just 20 min ago

1 Like

Son also had the withdrawal link a few hours ago with the “Application Waitlist Withdrawal Form” inside. Now – the link is gone.

1 Like

Maybe means they upload decisions in batches. The button would disappear once decision has been uploaded.

1 Like

either that or they were reading online and found out that it was giving away applicants’ decisions so they disabled it for everyone

3 Likes

thats probably what happened…

1 Like

This is stressful.

GL everyone

2 Likes

theyre out but i just dont wanna look

1 Like

rejected

3.94/4.00 UW, midwest, solid ECs, got waitlisted - any clue how many applicants are waitlisted?

Decisions are out??

1 Like

rejecteddd

1 Like

yup

1 Like

Waitlisted. OOS. Computer Science. Disappointed.

Waitlisted! Could someone help me with this?:

“Should space become available later in the spring, we will revisit the files of students who have accepted a place on the waiting list.”

I understand that spring in the US goes from March 20 to June 21; at the same time, I’ve been accepted to the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, and I understand that I have until May 1 to commit (National College Decision Day, right?). Could waiting until June 21 somehow interfere with something? In other words, are there any reasons to commit as soon as possible to a university (and in my case, to UIUC, which I really love)?

Thanks for your help, everyone! (I’m an international student).

so you would basically commit to University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign on May 1st, and then if you get off the waitlist (accepted), you would withdraw from UIUC and enter into UChicago. You would have to accept your place at UIUC to make sure you keep your place.

4 Likes