UA Admin Takes Away Bloc Seating from 20 Student Groups for Leaving Game Early

<p>Saban was showed the sign that said,</p>

<p>We’ll stay for 60, if you’ll stay FOREVER.</p>

<p>Saban reiterated that Miss Terry loves Tuscaloosa, the city has embraced his family, and he’s too old to start someplace else.</p>

<p>For those who suppose Saban going to Austin is in the bag,</p>

<p>Impossible.</p>

<p>Bags are outlawed in Austin.</p>

<p>^^^ hahaha! So very true :slight_smile: I’ve been using recyclable bags since long before the ban.</p>

<p>Hoping ESPN Gameday comes to town for the LSU game. That should give all the students something to get excited about.</p>

<p>I was glad this all happened and CBS talked about it late in the the game because I got a 26 second up close look at my daughter and a bunch of her friends! Needless to say THAT was the best party of the game. I was one happy mom.</p>

<p>WHO was that dude in a wig and dress? He got more camera shots than the cheerleaders!!</p>

<p>gotjenks, that is awesome! no doubt the best part of the game for you! :)</p>

<p>My son’s fraternity was one of the lucky ones to retain their block seating. I think it’s good they are putting pressure on the kids to stay</p>

<p>DH spent big $ for our family of 3 to attend the Arkansas game together. We noticed the large greek student sections leaving. We left before the game ended because we were tired, & hungry. It was an awesome visit with DS.<br>
Yesterday DS did not attend the game because he needed to study/do homework. It’s tough to juggle the acdemic life with the social life so I can understand why students might compromise by leaving a game early when they have studying.</p>