Uc app question

Okay so I’m at the final stage of turning in my uc apps and theres is a section for additional information. I want to share the reasons to why I’m not playing sports my senior year. I saw a uc video that said this would be something that I would want to put in the additional info section the only problem is that the uc app directly says it’s not meant to add addional info that has already been said in any personal insight questions. I’m not playing sports because I have to take care of my grandparents, but I already wrote a response on how I take care of my grandparents.
I also have to take care of my grandparents more this year because my mom’s work schedule is funky, but I also briefly mentioned this home situation in a response.

How can I share this with them without seeming like I’m adding on to my responses from the personal insight questions?

Should I just be really general about it? but I also don’t want it to seem like I’m making up an excuse by being too general.

Should I go more into depth about my mom’s schedule and how that results in me having to take care of them more. Would this seem like I’m trying to add more info that could’ve been shared in my insight questions?

Any suggestions?

Adcoms spend as little as 10 mins on each application. If you have already addressed this issue in your personal insight question(s), then I would not elaborate anymore. The more you elaborate, the more “whiny” it may come across to admissions.