UC application essays

So Ive chose to write about my leadership experience for the UC transfer application. The prompt is,
“Describe an example of your leadership experience in which you have positively influenced others, helped resolve disputes, or contributed to group efforts over time.” I was a coach for a soccer team of 10 year old boys and my team was awarded the sportsmanship award. Since the paper cannot exceed 350 words, I obviously have to be specific and this is where my problem is. Im not sure if I should write about one specific game, practice or instance in which I used my leadership skills to maneuver through the problem, or if I should write about the whole season and how I used my leadership qualities to mold my teams into players with values that go beyond winning, blah blah blah… Thought and/or suggestions? Got to turn in these essays by Jan. 3rd, so please help me out! thanks yall

Umm im guessing Merced, right? Cause all other essays were due Dec. 1. Whatever. Back to the essay. They’re gonna get a lot of instances where “oh my leadership allowed our team to overlook our differences and end up winning the league” or something like that. If I were you, dont do that. Talk about a specific instance, but dont be too cliche.