*UC Berkeley Class of 2025 discussion**

We will hopefully find out tomorrow at 3pm. I’m sure nothing will change between now and 3pm PST.

Some will celebrate National UC Flagship Acceptance Day!

If it was like last Friday, it could also be National Cal Waitlist Day or National Cal Rejection Day.

It’ll be all right. Students should all be very proud that they accomplished enough to have opted for a chance at Cal this admission cycle.

I have mentored many Cal grads who have gone off to do amazing things in my company. I’ve also managed as many amazing Indiana University kids who have also done just as well. Opportunity is what you make of it!

3 Likes

My daughter last year was waitlisted at UCSB, UCSD (eventually accepted to both). Waitlisted and eventually rejected by UCI. Rejected by UCLA, accepted by UCD. However, big congrats and confetti on Cal acceptance day! So good luck to all and don’t lose hope. They all look at applications differently. She was in the 75th percentile or above for the first 3. They were her safeties so go figure.

2 Likes

Does the cal central thing from last year matter? I checked and I was unauthorized :frowning: hopefully doesnt mean anything

Tomorrow is everybody’s last chance! You prefer UCD over UCSB?

Also the withdraw button works lol

1 Like

What do you guys mean by form? Mine only says the application checklist

I can sign in… but in all honesty, it probably doesn’t mean anything like I have a 3.65 uw gpa

I don’t have a withdraw button

wait nevermind I do have a withdraw button but I can sign in

I had forms + no major and was accepted into first choice. This whole thing is weird I’m not sure what the portal change ended up meaning.

1 Like

wait soo if we can click on the withdraw button and it doesn’t give us an error (i.e. access denied) is that a good sign

access denied to withdraw seems like a good sign but we dont know for sure. i have access to it so im stressin rn too lol

“A friend of mine went to a summer program at Berkeley and when he logged into CalCentral (already had an id) he got the acceptance letter so he’s definitely in. He still has the withdraw option with the checkboxes, so I think that means it’s a good sign.”
This is what someone said on Reddit so I’m not sure either

4 Likes

I dont understand, having access denied is a good option or not having it?

1 Like

we dont know for sure

This looks reasonable to me

someone made this survey so we can see if the withdraw button has anything to do with it or not

2 Likes

I see the withdraw request form, does these mean a bad sign?

i just said, we dont know lol

When I try to log into Cal Central using myapberkeley account, it says:

Sorry, CalCentral currently does not recognize your login. You may log out and try again, or contact our support team