*UC Berkeley Class of 2025 discussion**

What do people think it means? For instance, I could click on withdraw but it says im not authorized to make that request. What do people think that means?

we don’t know can people stop asking this

4 Likes

I right clicked “sign in with Map@berkeley” then got in but I think that’s just because I took classes in pre-college summer program. I doubt it means anything since Berkeley is kind of a long shot for me. Accepted by UCSD, UCD but rejected by UCLA btw.

What does it mean if I cannot withdraw my application? Is that good or bad?

stop

1 Like

So your telling me its good then, right?

What does it mean?

bro lmao chill

3 Likes

LOL it does not mean anything dude

1 Like

Lmao the moderator is gonna come in and tell us all to stop

1 Like

Based on the poll results I would say it means nothing lol

no, the withdrawal button must mean something. anytime portals have something different on a macro scale it is almost always indicative of something admissions-related. take for example the whole forms and majors fiasco with UCSD. (just my opinion)

1 Like

yeah but nobody knows which side means what

2 Likes

one side probably means an acceptance and or waitlist. presumably the one with the withdraw option because there is no need to withdraw if you were denied.

Well then I’m just gonna pretend it means nothing :relieved::relieved:

1 Like

read the post above which quoted the reddit user saying that an accepted student had the withdraw buttons. we dont know for sure

Well if we are just speculating…:flushed:. With that logic the people with the option to withdraw are looking like a positive outcome since less people have this option.

Edit: once again all fun and games

Able to withdraw app means waitlist or acceptance because people who have gotten Regents are able to

1 Like

additionally keep in mind that CC poll results are almost always skewed in favor of acceptances and not reflective of the entire population applying because typically high achieving students are the ones who constantly check and reply on forums :joy::joy:. its true!

1 Like

bru pls no more waitlists

1 Like