*UC Berkeley Class of 2025 discussion**

Nice.

I tried this with the #2 message and it’s true! But not sure what it means
 we just have to wait until decisions come out to be certain. Good luck all!

Check this discussion thread for waitlist stats and information. The waitlist admits wil change yearly since it is based on the ## of students that will enroll by May 1.

So, on average, around 1/3 of waitlisted applicants are finally accepted. This year can be different as UCB may be admitting many more “superstars” relative to other years, who may ultimately go elsewhere. But obviously, the admissions office will anticipate this contingency and adjust its waitlist accordingly.

my portal says “i wish to withdraw from further consideration.” i really hope the speculations aren’t true :frowning:

My dd got in to every UC, Cal Poly SLO and has message #3. I hope that’s a good sign for her.

does anyone have the unauthorized message but other messages in the source code?

When I checked, they weren’t there

It really depends upon how many get waitlisted, how many enroll by May 1, leaving how many spots available. Last year was unique due to Covid and many students opted to take a Gap year and reapply so that may be one of the reasons that the number of applications are up. Also the majority of the waitlisted admits will be in the College of L&S. Few applicants will get into the other Colleges especially EECS. Until UCB see all the numbers, everything is speculation at this point.

ok same here. not sure it means anything

how do you check the source code?

were UCB decisions released previously at exactly 3:00 pm CA time?

What time is the decision coming out in PST?

I think they mentioned it could be anytime between 3-5 pm PST

Hey I get an unauthorized message does it mean I am rejected? I am really sad I didn’t get in anywhere :pleading_face::weary::pensive:

right click/click w/two fingers, then check source code

this is a speculation. Yes. Do we know if it is 100% true? No.

I agree, nothing is certain until official decisions are released. Best of luck @gatechlover today and on your future decisions :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got unauthorized. I just feel so num right now. I am in a rejection streak and now I just feel so hopeless. I had the letters of recommendation option and I thought I was going to accepted but it hurts to just be denied.

6 Likes

That is what we believe :pleading_face: I hope you get in somewhere you love! Berkeley isn’t that school for us unfortunately :confused:

1 Like