*UC Berkeley Class of 2025 discussion**

many have access denied from what i’ve seen

few have the attending option and ive seen a handful of kids getting the “further consideration”

4 Likes

■■■■■

Please stop the conspiracies. Every year new ones come up and they are all false. Real decisions will come soon and that is the only thing you can go off of. AO’s and the IT teams do not develop systems that allow for sneak peeks or easter eggs.

13 Likes

Yea that’s pretty much the Waitlist…

stanford has entered the chat

1 Like

hopefully maybe an acceptance. im just praying i dont get rejected lol

1 Like

10s4life with a bit of reassurance. I’m just gonna wait for a few hours to see the real thing. Speculating won’t help the conscious LOL

I’m going to go ahead and bump this poll from earlier today. Please enter what you see here!

assuming you will be rejected is always the best

this is a stretch. i think those kids (i also have the waitlist theory) got waitlisted…

I’m a bit split on waitlist theory because it’s the default page that we all had before today

2 Likes

same :((

1 Like

then we got waitlisted because it seems like everything got updated

Not sure I get the reference there

Let me clarify this, these are the messages in the source code for both withdraw

“I wish to withdraw my application from further consideration.”

“I will not be coming to UC Berkeley and wish to cancel my admission. I understand that the admission deposit is not refundable.”

These two are not the same and just because we have both in the source code does not mean anything. I can also see unauthorized in the source code. The message you see is most likely controlled by backend.

1 Like

yea best mindset. dont raise ur hopes otherwise ur gonna get really sad if the worst of the worst happens

1 Like

stanford portal changes were 100% indicative both last and this year

If you based it off of CC, then thats a small sample size.

I hate reliving that experience, but it is true