Also accepted to:
UCI
UC Davis
UCSC
UCSB
UCSB
Cal Poly
UCLA
We are in state. Now the big decision. Good luck to all of you amazing students. Your university will not define you. You’ve got this! :muscle:t2:

1 Like

Daughter waitlisted. out of state. 4.0 GPA unweighted. IB Diploma. Varsity athlete and lots of community service. Engineering major. Curious if anyone has insight into waitlist process.

UCLA is easier and happier place then UCB which is cut-throat IMHO.

4 Likes

Waitlisted w/ 3.8 UC GPA, hoping I get off the waitlist so if anyone has any advice let me know!!

ACCEPTED!
Intended major: Theatre

Accepted: Chapman, Santa Clara, LMU, UCI, UCLA, UC Berkeley
Waitlisted: Northeastern

Daughter OOS from DC was rejected for CS at UCB (2nd choice) her last application. It’s finally over! Accepted for CS at WSU (nearly full ride), UW (purple/gold scholarship), UCSD, UCSC(Dean scholarship) and her 1st choice Cal Poly SLO. Waitlisted for CS at VTech and UCD. While disappointing rejection from UCB, D’s happy she got accepted by 1st choice for CS as she plans to hit the market right after college and get her MBA later. Congrats to all and best of luck to all those still waiting/deciding!

5 Likes

Got accepted and also got invited to apply for “SEED Scholar Honors Application”, any word of advice? dont know much about it.

Um I just checked my portal on a whim, but I just checked and I think I received an email at the time as well.

Accepted OOS Political Science!

3.94 UW, 4.7 UC capped

Only 1 AP class, took some Dual Enrollment courses instead

No SAT

Lots of music ECs + awards, as well lots of work experience and my own business

Strong essays

Accepted at UCSB, UCI, UCSD Waitlisted at UCLA

Congrats but there is no way to have a 4.7 UC capped.

2 Likes

I think he might mean uncapped! Berkeley considers uncapped UC gpa a lot of the time :relaxed:

Didn’t think so either but 19 Dual Enrollment courses will do that

Maybe it was uncapped Im not sure!

Those don’t count in capped. You must mean uncapped.

Congratulations. It’s a great achievement!

1 Like

Congrats to your daughter on getting her first choice! BTW, can you share why Cal Poly is her first choice, over UCSD and UW?

1 Like

Hi guys, it’s alright if we didn’t get in although I am sure about the fact that we will get into better unis than UCB
Also wanted to ask if there is a portal astrology on Northwestern too?

Congrats!! My son is in exact same situation. Is it guaranteed to declare and get in cs in Cal once gpa meets 3.3 minimum?

Can anyone tell me what pops up on the screen when you click withdraw button on northwestern portal?