UC Berkeley Fall 2021: Transfer Thread

shooty mine says “I would like to withdraw my application from further consideration” ahkkkk

Same ig either they fixed it already or we will see the glitch at midnight today

I really hope they didn’t fix it. There’s no utility in it. What’s the benefit for them us knowing a day or two ahead of schedule haha.

i mean i’d imagine they probably don’t want students messing with their withdrawal button lol

1 Like

Ah, very true

What is this glitch that you all keep talking about?

it’s a glitch that happened for the freshies back in march. basically if they clicked on their withdraw button in their portal, it would give them three different prompts and based on which one they had, it correlated with their admission decision. the glitch happened the night before for them i think

1 Like

Could you elaborate on the 3 options?
I tried to read through their thread but it was just too much. Thank you

“You are not authorized” = rejection

“I wish to withdraw” = waitlist

“Will not attend cal, I wish to withdraw” = accepted

2 Likes

Tysm!!

Are people actually getting different results or are we all seeing the same message?

I do not think the portal has been updated yet, people are saying it will be updated a couple hours before decisions are released.

Just to add on, according to the same thread, if you get waitlisted it’ll display 2 checkboxes: “wish to withdraw” and “will not be attending Cal”.

1 Like

Ty🤣

do you guys think that they fixed the glitch

I feel like it’s not a significant bug and probably not on their priority list. But then it’s probably not a hard but to fix if they decide to do so…

Now it’s past midnight and there is no change when I pressed withdraw link.

No glitch with the withdraw button. But the decision date is tomorrow so no need to be anxious.

btw I think the glitch is still there, maybe it will start utilizing today. I’ve attached a screenshot of the coding, it clearly says under a certain condition you will see the responses freshmen have seen last month.
Anyone familiar with HTML or web coding stuff help us understand the logic? I’m not an expert about that.

2 Likes

Is that screenshot from your application?