UC Berkeley Fall 2021: Transfer Thread

What time berkeley coming out?

Freshman decisions came out at 3pm, I’d say most likely 3pm for transfers as well but could also be 5pm

1 Like

I have “I am no longer interested in attending ----” message (e2). When I clicked “view page source” and then on that page typed “control + F” to find “deposit”, I got the following (screenshot attached.) Wonder what others are getting when they do that… Please post your screenshots if possible.

I have “I am no longer interested in attending ----” message (e2). When I clicked “view page source” and then on that page typed “control + F” to find “deposit”, I got the following (screenshot attached.) Wonder what you are getting when you do that…

Those are retired prompts. The only one relevant is the one at the bottom, which is the one option you see on your screen.

What we were trying to figure out last night is when you highlight and inspect “I am no longer interested…” it leads to a multitude of prompts we believe to be forms (e1 - e5). E1 and e2 are visible and correlate to the default option “I am no longer interested,” which, by the way, is most likely the waitlist option. E3 is retired. E4 and e5 are the prompts for admitted students and correlate to “I will not attend…”, but are hidden at the moment. My theory is if there’s people who only have e1 - e3, those are the waitlisted folks; people who have all e1 - e5 are accepted. When the decisions are posted, their e1-e3 will be retired, and e4 - e5 will appear. But so far everyone has reported they have all five, so I don’t know.

1 Like

It’s also possible they completely flipped the script and the unauthorized people are the accepted ones haha

1 Like

I’m getting the unauthorized message :cry: Any poli sci majors actually getting the accepted one? I honestly thought I had a good chance with a 3.95 GPA

Did your option just change this morning?

Lol I wish that rlly happen but I also already gave up with Berkeley
LA is my last hope

It’s a good last hope. Cal is my last one haha.

why do i think this is the case bc all the unauthorized ppl seem to have high stats and from the poll from the last night (which admittedly is prob very skewed) it seems like less people had unauthorized than “i am no longer interested” :sob:

Lol then it proves that ucb have been playing us

Yep, the gpa of the unauthorized people makes the whole thing fishy. And some are humanities, not just CS or something.

1 Like

Thanks for your explanation :blush:

1 Like

people get rejected with high stats. Unfortunate but it happens. Also a bunch of us are out of state or didn’t fill out that update (not the TAU)

But I saw a couple of people saying they submitted the MAP form after the deadline and got the “not authorized” msg

If you’re unauthorized, don’t lose hope. We just don’t know because it’s just not as transparent as the freshman’s.

3 Likes

It changed yesterday, maybe around 3 or so. Wednesday night though, I had “I wish to withdraw my application from further consideration” or something like that. It’s fine that I don’t get into Cal, but I need UCSD :sob: I’m local and that school has everything I need

1 Like

Good luck with San Diego! I’m up here covered in sweaters and blankets haha.

Thank you!!! It’s cold down here too haha. It goes from cold to really hot the next day. I don’t understand this weather