UC Berkeley Fall 2021: Transfer Thread

65 is not cold, you pampered SoCal people lol

Good luck today everyone!!

1 Like

"Our records indicate you are not authorized to submit this form. " most likely means rejected;

In the Javascript, it gets our student ID and checks if we are rejected, accepted, or waitlisted, and displays the prompt accordingly.

good luck everyone!! we’ve made it this far and for some of us it’s our last decision so hang in there :partying_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: only a couple hours to go and no matter the final decision you guys are all capable and wonderful human beings <3

10 Likes

Oh they’ll post at 10? Thought it would be around 3 or something.

I think the earliest will be 3pm PST, Berkeley’s never released before that time

oh by couple hours i meant around 3pm PST :sweat_smile: im on the east coast rn so it’ll actually be 6pm for me T___T

Ah ic hah

Went to a cafe with my friend n her pups. Hope this makes u guys feel a tad better xxx

18 Likes

oh my gosh they’re so cute :,)

Ty🤣

1 Like

I think the experience has made us all Berkeley computer science program eligible

13 Likes

kinda ironic how bad their website is considering they’re like number 1 in the US for CS

Lol right?

I love this and I love your username. Thank you.

1 Like

Hey any updates on the button?
I still get “I am no longer interested in attending UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application.”

:rofl:glad it helped

This may sound a bit absurd, but I kinda wanna be accepted into the spring term as opposed to the fall. I wanna travel n do stuff lol
If I did get accepted that is lol gl guys

Hi Alarm, did you see my post (#1044) with question for you?:smiley:

Give me one sec