UC Berkeley Fall 2021: Transfer Thread

Had to make a new account because it said I couldn’t reply for 5 hours. But this is what I see. It disappears every time I refresh and was not there when I originally filled it out. I can’t post the photo here but I uploaded it to Imgur:

/a/z96QBDp

i applied l&s and mine doesn’t have any requirements to fill out course grades! should be noted that i’m using the l&s breadth essential skills option and not igetc though

I just checked my withdraw thing and I got “I am no longer interested in attending…” what does this mean?

Mine looks like AT307’s not the one you sent

I applied to college of natural resources n the major prereq form isn’t viewable

It means at the very least you’re not rejected yet…in theory

I think you’re in. Lucky son of gun.

Not for me.

Once I refresh that page, all of that goes away and returns to how AT307’s looks. I’m thinking that it was there when I originally filled out that form, but didn’t show. I’m getting the “unauthorized” message so maybe my rejection is based on not filling that section out, even though I couldn’t see it at the time. This is truly confusing. I will probably try to contact admissions.

mine has these courses underneath

Where did you see that?

i just looked at your screenshot and it says “this section is retired starting 2018-19 admissions cycle” so it might mean that it wasn’t actually necessary and that they just might not have fixed the page/coding?

Ya’ll are scaring me with the “unauthorized” stuff. I’m not even gonna check the portal until like 3pm.

I clicked on the Edit button right where it says general education and requirements.

this is what mine looks like

That’s possible. Djdkd1517’s screenshot has what I’m seeing, but he checked the L&S essential skills and not IGETC, which is what I have. I’m sure it is a bug which is causing me to see it, but I just hope I wasn’t required to fill that out even though it says “retired.”

1 Like

I don’t have that on my portal for some reason.

for sure! you can always email admissions to be sure but the “retired” message makes it sound like it’s something that doesn’t need to be filled out so don’t let it stress you out too much :,)

It might depend on when it was retired. If you’re still of the “I no longer…” variety, I think you can assume they’ve seen that and it’s not a factor. Just me tho. They wouldn’t waste time otherwise.

I hope Berkeley takes me coz they’re gonna get me fired. I can’t work.