UC Berkeley Fall 2021: Transfer Thread

If you have the GE breadth Form done, does it have a green check next to it before you click the form?

1 Like

Yup

sorry you’re in the same boat as me! I also didn’t fill out the MAP supplement form (I didn’t see it until after the deadline) and got “unauthorized”. I wonder if anyone has ever gotten in without completing that form…

Y’all stop reading so much into the codes! Breathe! We will know legit this afternoon. We got this :crossed_fingers:

8 Likes

good luck u guys!

6 Likes

Hi Guys! Regarding the withdrawal page, I see:
“I am no longer interested in attending UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application.”
What does this mean? Does it still have to update?

it means either wl/acceptance, but unconfirmed, just speculation, don’t look into it too much

I have a 4.0 and got the “I no longer” message. But don’t let this discourage you. We still don’t know anything!

for anyone who did not submit the supplement form, does it show up on ur checklist/ forms and has a red cross next to it?

I got code of conduct too! that looks very promising.

Do you get “I am no longer interested…” in ur withdraw botton as well?

Code of conduct is only for cal central folks right?

yessir

REALLY GOOD SIGN, early CONGRATS TO YOU LOLLL

It is maaaaam!

I am an international student from UCSB. My friends and I all got the message “I am no longer interested in attending…” Wondering what does this mean

We think it’s waitlist or accepted, and not rejection. But we don’t know for sure.

Figured I would drop a picture in

If you guys highlight “I am no longer interested”, right click, inspect, and report if your have e1-e5, or just just e1-e2, please report.

There was a supplemental form? Is it the General Education/Breadth form, cause thats the only one I filled out