UC Berkeley Fall 2021: Transfer Thread

is it confirmed they are releasing decisions this afternoon?

1 Like

here is what I have

Yup, you have all five. E4 and e5, if you expand, will reveal “I will not attend…”

does that mean anything?

I think everyone has e1 through e5? including the unauthorized message hidden in there somewhere

I think it depends if there’s people who only have e1 and e2, which means they don’t have the “will not attend” prompt. Probably means it’s a waitlist.

Yeah, it’s probably standard. I was just wondering if there were people who have differently.

Does anyone have access to Calcentral who did not get that message.

4 hours to go :sneezing_face:

Are they releasing at 3pm?

i got e1-e5. but im noticing for e1 and e2 and it says obviously the “I am no longer interested…” and then e3 says “RETIRED PROMPTS”. e4 says “I will not be coming to uc Berkeley…” and then e5 says “I will not be coming to uc Berkeley. i understand the admission deposit is nonrefundable”.

i haven’t seen anything about “further consideration” on my end. I’ve only seen those options when I clicked “inspect”. did anyone get something else?

lol this whole theory is terrifying but just wanted to state what I got. i wish everyone good luck tho.

I’m just curious. Is anyone with the “no longer wish to attend” able to create a CalnetID when they press the green button? I just thought it might be away to tell between admit and wl

this is mine, don’t know what to make of it

We’re going beyond the freshmans’ theory with the e1-e5 noise haha. We’re that desperate. It’s looking like everyone has e1-e5, I think we can put that to rest.

1 Like

I got the same line of code as you

I can login to it but can’t create ID, says page forbidden, and I tried it before the withdraw update

Based on their past record they release starting at 3

Thanks!

What’s probably gonna happen now is when decisions come up, accepted people will have e1-e2 retired and e4-e5 unhidden. Waitlisted people will have the same revealed and hidden prompts. I think at this point anyone who has “I am no longer interested” is accepted or waitlisted. They gave everyone e1-e5 so that when they wailtlisted people get off the waitlist, their e4-e5 is in place and ready to get activated; less future work for them.

1 Like

Sounds professional :+1:

1 Like