UC Berkeley Fall 2021: Transfer Thread

POV u just opened this thread:

16 Likes

goated

2 Likes

I think everyone who did not get “not authorized” has exact same e1 thru e5, with hidden = true for all except e2. For e2, hidden = false which means you see that sentence.

I think the key is to check what you see after checking page source. You might see something similar to the following:

}},{“prompts”:[“I will not be coming to UC Berkeley and wish to cancel my admission. I understand that the admission deposit is not refundable.”],“condition”:function(form)
{return (false) && (false) && (true);
}},{“prompts”:[“I will not be coming to UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application.”],“condition”:function(form)
{return (false) && (true) && (true);

Here is my hypothesis: The above pattern was seen by Alarmcl0ck who got “the Code of Conduct” as well as updated and added completed tasks on CalCentral. So, that pattern is suggestive of an Accept. We shall see in less than 4 hours.

3 Likes

literally me. I just opened up and idk what is going on ■■■■■ but I APPRECIATE THIS EFFORT FROM THE CODERS OF THIS THREAD.

2 Likes

when you see the “i am no longer interested…”:
download

e1, e2, e3, e4, e5:
download-1

HAHAHAHAHAHA

11 Likes

Makes sense

you guys how do you do this coding on a MacBook? lmao do I need special software?

option + command + U will show you the source code

ahhh okay, i haven’t taken classes at berkeley before but yeah we’ll see

So if we dont have any e 1-5 or other and we’re getting the unauthorized message it’s looking pretty much like a rejection right?

Mine also looks like this. Does anyone’s source code say anything different?

no idea yet. don’t stress.

That’s what we are Speculating, with capital S :grinning:

Unfortunately that’s what recent history tells us. But it’s pretty obvious they tweaked the system so nothing is for sure.

I’m gonna drive down there today and plead them to reconsider my rejection.

I am going to be pissed if I dont end up getting in with all these context clues, I am trying not get hyped, but I can no longer maintain calmness.

4 Likes

Everyone on this thread rn:

14 Likes

I’m so scared to even click the withdraw button to check my options.

2 Likes

that’s so true, even if I have three dues tmr

literally… watch me hype myself up abt the withdrawal button only for cal to clown me and give me a fat L :sob:

3 Likes