UC Berkeley Fall 2022: Transfer Thread

I applied last year and got in as a transfer student, but couldn’t go due to some personal circumstance. But looking back, it seemed like the trick was updated the thursday night before decisions came out, so i’m guessing we’ll see the withdraw button change tomorrow

2 Likes

What is this withdrawal hack everyone is speaking of

the one where if u click withdraw app it either gives you unauthorized (rejected) or it says something along the lines of “i will not be coming to uc berkeley and wish to withdraw” (accepted or waitlisted)

What time should we expect to see the glitch tonight?

Somewhere around 03:00 PM.

I’m checking at 9:00 PM

1 Like

do y’all think the trick is up yet mine says “I am no longer interested in attending UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application” when i try to withdraw

no i don’t think we will see any changes until at least 7pm

or what if they fixed it :flushed:

Just now I cannot access the withdrawal form RIP

i’m so confused haha what are we supposed to be looking for on the withdrawal form?

when i click on my withdrawal page mine still says “i am no longer interested in attending UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application”

1 Like

if you can’t access the withdrawal form and it gives you an unauthorized message, based on portal astrology, it’s supposed to mean you’ve been rejected. while if you’re still able to access and see the i will not come to ucb message, it means either an acceptance or waitlist

3 Likes

Ohhh ok!! thank you so much for the explanation!!

Anyone cannot access to the withdraw application page?

1 Like

Hate to say it but if you can’t access the withdraw page, then you’ve been rejected. It’s a tested method that 100% of the time corresponds to getting rejected, and I can’t find any example of on CC of people getting accepted with that the night before–including this year’s freshman round.

I’m not able to access my “withdraw” option, but my friend still can.

4 Likes

Do you mean you are denied to go to the page?

Just to clarify, this year there was supposedly only 2 indicators on the withdraw form, right? Unable to access the form = rejection, while seeing “I am no longer interested in attending UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application.” = either an acceptance or WL?

So there was no differentiation between WL vs Accepted?

1 Like

Yea, but my friend is still able to.

1 Like

no, and there wasn’t any differentiation between the WL and acceptance messages last year either

1 Like