UC Berkeley Fall 2023 Transfer Thread

[Preface Question: is there a separate thread for class of 2025 UCB transfer applicants? I did not find it]
We have family friends. Their son is 15. He got his GED and is now at community college, and has completed requirements to be eligible for Jr. transfer to a UC. The reason for completely skipping HS had to do with his involvement with a prestigious ballet program which (apparently) will land him in a big company in NY or Europe/UK. (in other words he’s doing ballet from 1-5pm every day so unable to attend high school)

So again: Barely 15 years old. Didn’t finish Middle School. Zero days of HS. GED completed. 4.00 GPA at community college. All transfer requirements done. Elite ballet pedigree. Applying for an unimpacted L&S major at UCB. A good student for sure, but definitely not some kind of savant/wunderkind in the classroom. Very involved parents to get him to this position.

What am I missing? Is there any chance that Cal would let him in as Junior? I have a kid at Cal now who I consider to be very book smart, and he is 18. And next year he’d be BEHIND this incoming 15 year old in grade level.