UC Berkeley Fall 2023 Transfer Thread

Yes I can, what about you?

Yes I can. I was curious what message it shows you when youā€™re on the page?

Is it too late to update winter grades on the applications?

I am no longer interested in attending UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application

TAUs need to include grades through fall 2022 and planned coursework through summer 2023. The priority deadline is January 31, 2023.

1 Like

Do we think thereā€™s a chance itā€™ll come out tomorrow or is it definitely on the 21st?

Oops, I missed loloashā€™s question and was going to ask you why you wanted to withdraw. Lol

Last year, I remember that the portal astrology only started to work like two days before admissions came out. Hereā€™s the thread about I UCB Portal Astrology Discussion - #1114 by notrllysure2

Did anyone else get an email about their tuition for residency purposes for the Fall 2023 semester?

I did, but I know someone who didnā€™t. Does it mean anything?

I also did

I got one too. Does anyone think this is a sign of admission or did everyone get one?

Is it true that only non-residence gets it or both residence and non-residence get it?

I did not receive an email for residency tuition or whatever, also the 2 portal astrology things didnt work for me and showed I was unauthorized aka rejected. how accurate is this? i saw people saying it was accurate, but also heard people saying it was patched? Is this a certain thing? if so im definitely rejected lolll

Also received this email. Iā€™m oos non-resident

not getting an email for residency what does it mean? did anyone receive the residency email after 4/17

Where did it say you were unauthorized? I didnā€™t get an email for residency either.

Berk decisions out this Friday, April 21.

My source just switched to false true true after being false false true for the past few days. Anyone else?

What time will results be out? What time was it in previous years?