**uc davis class of 2025 discussion**

is it really not usual for 2 UC’s to come out on the same day?

I believe it happened last year, so it could but I think they avoid it as much as possible to give their admitted student some spotlight

1 Like

if ucsc is today, ucsb is tomorrow, and ucla is friday, then do yall think ucd and ucsd will be wed and thurs? doesnt make any sense for them to come out after ucla or even ucb

4 Likes

Ok Davis …you have been one of my son’s top choices since he was in elementary school. Any chance we could skip the whole waitlist thing? We’d be grateful. One more waitlist and he may just drop a deposit out of state.

11 Likes

My daughter absolutely loved Davis as well. I was actually shocked because we are from Socal and I was sure she would prefer the vibe of UCSD or UCLA where I went for under and grad respectively. But she said Davis just felt right and I must admit I liked the campus and the overall environment as well. Good luck to your son!

6 Likes

If they really do try to avoid coming out the same day, then Wednesday and Thursday seems about right. That would mean a UC decision every day this week. Of course, Berkeley, is on its own next week.

1 Like

yeah this week makes the most sense.

UCLA and UCSD have come out on the same days in previous years so we might be seeing an update in the portals in a few minutes! good luck to all!!

could we actually see anything today??

They typically come out at 5 Chicago time (assuming youre from Chicago) so that would’ve been 2 minutes ago and my portal has no updates so It’ll be sometime this week for sure.

Did anyone else’s portal just change its format when they refreshed, because I just had a mini heart attack thinking they came out?

4 Likes

There whole portal format just changed. Hopefully they release them today

it scared me too hahahah !

1 Like

whole format changed for me asw, idk if it correlates with decisions bc it isnt like removing withdrawal option or changing colors

idk wheres withdrawal button doe

1 Like

in anyone elses portal when u click myucdavis does it give you a dashboard with a bunch of options?

I guess we just have to wait and see. I’m nervous

Son’s Portal changed as well

Mine changed as well. Does this mean decisions are coming out soon?

Does anyone see a withdrawal button on their portal. People on reddit are saying they can’t find one on the updated format? Could be a good sign maybe?

Mine looks different as well.