Accepted
Undeclared physical science
Hoping to do data science or math
3.95 UW
4.35 UC capped

4 Likes

I will send a PM to discuss the FA.

Congrats!

Accepted OOS uw GPA 3.72 7 AP’s 5 honor classes and 2 college classes 31 ACT. Very good extracurriculars

2 Likes

Accepted! In-state

2 Likes

guys ■■■■■ why didn’t i get an email

Twins
Daughter accepted undeclared social sciences : 4.5 W, 4 UW, 5 AP, strong EC

Son rejected. 4.1 W, 3.9 UW, 5 APs

Bay Area Hispanic students. Both parents went to UC.

2 Likes

Got in. 4.25 weighted. Arts and science. Lots of EC.

4 Likes

My son was accepted! OOS, Applied Physics, 4.0 UW GPA and I think 4.28 Weighted??

UC Davis is my alma mater so I am very excited.

5 Likes

Check some of the other waitlists. They’ve had acceptances to Caltech, UW etc.

Because the UCD waitlist requires a 200-word essay they could be managing yield. Donno if that’s really what’s happening but its a slim possibility. Most likely, its down to the randomness of the UC holistic process.

1 Like

@Gumbymom

Do you have any idea how many they accept typically? The letter said they received over 94,000 applications. Is that higher than past years?

What was your son’s major?

portal is updated first then emails go out later… check the online admissions portal

alright

thanks :slight_smile: Still extremely disappointing. Really loved Davis as a campus.

Hope this isn’t a bad sign for the other UC campuses. UIUC is looking more and more appealing now lol.

Let’s see if I get the same from UC Irvine :frowning:

2 Likes

UIUC is my son’s #2 and is in pole position. He also is a CompE/CSE applicant. He is waiting on UCSB which is his #1. Is UCI your #1?

Where do I find the award letter?

DD accepted
OOS, 3.9/4.3
Undecided

2 Likes

OOS DD Accepted into UCD as an Aerospace Engineering Major. I wonder what was the acceptance rate for this year? again, congratulations to all!!!

2 Likes

did anyone here get acceptance for their 2nd choice major? Wondering if UCD ever looks at 2nd choice major if the applicant does’nt qualify for their first choice major. TIA