UC Davis Freshman Class of 2026 Discussion

Anyone else on the waitlist for housing? Does that mean he can’t choose roommate? We waited about a week after accepting the WL offer to complete the application - I’m guessing that’s why he is on the waitlist. Thank you!

How did you find out that he’s on the waitlist for housing? Did you get an email? We haven’t heard anything at all.

same with my S22 he waited a week to complete the housing app, did you receive notice of housing waitlist? we have not heard back from housing since submission. thx

1 Like

If you go back into your housing application (like you are starting over), keep clicking until you see the date you submitted your application. At the bottom it says that we are on the waitlist. I emailed them yesterday and they said it’s because application was submitted after the deadline and that they will be reviewing applications in the coming weeks. Our kids will definitely get a dorm, it will just take some time for the application to go through. They might still be able to choose a roommate too.

2 Likes

We got the letter today with the stickers, “I’m an Aggie” poster, etc. It’s not a box.

I spoke with them last week, and I was told mid-June is when they would start to clear the housing waitlist.

1 Like

Thank you!