UC Davis Portal Astrology

I just checked the Aggie Day page and the last name they have for me is incorrect (starts w the same letter tho) but the first name is right, confused how this could have happened? On the UCD main portal it has my name spelled correctly.

Not if you reload the page.

I should have tried to register around 10 to see if I could register for the event or not. I guess it’s too late now.

Well that seems promising!

1 Like

Let’s just hope that you will have another opportunity to register for this event in another 2 hours or so. :crossed_fingers: :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Hopefully!!

2 Likes

Hmm I could see the same message even when I reload the page multiple times

Maybe just cached… I reloaded after that msg and got the same msg everyone else is getting now.

1 Like

Astrology to reality in 30 mins…

4 Likes

I got in. My first acceptances after my safeties. feeling accomplished :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations!!!

Please post your stats/major on the Official Discussion thread: http://talk.qa.collegeconfidential.com/t/uc-davis-class-of-2027-official-thread/

1 Like

Checking astrology:

• Aggie Day registration available around 10 AM today: Yes
  • Accepted: Yes
2 Likes

Yes my twins got accepted.Able to register for my son earlier

2 Likes

likewise, @tamagotchi
Checking astrology:

• Aggie Day registration available around 10 AM today: Yes
  • Accepted: Yes
2 Likes

Are decisions released in phases? Daughter still waiting…

I don’t think so. But she logged onto the portal? No one has received an email yet which batches later.

Portal astrology WRONG - was NOT able to register for Aggie day prior to decision release but was just accepted :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Ohh gotcha. I’m not sure, she’s in class right now and only checking email. Thx!

1 Like

Not sure how valid this theory was, but this friend of mine unfortunately did not get accepted today.