UC Davis Portal Astrology

yes, I did

1 Like

Hmm. When my student is logged in to the portal and tries to register, he gets the map and the message “Registration for this event is not yet available.”

I guess it is possible that it may indicate a different status from the other message, “First-Year Aggie Day is limited to admitted freshmen,” etc., but I would be inclined to think that maybe this message indicates that you aren’t logged in, or maybe you are logged in through a different account than your Fall 2023 applicant account?

I just logged in again and now see this different message. This is different from what was there a few minutes ago… I don’t see any map though maybe because I’m on mobile?

When did you try to register?

Also, how do you try to register through the portal? I tried logging in through the link that was posted above by someone.

Yes, probably it just looks different because you are on mobile. Although the wording of the message is slightly different. Maybe the rest of us should check on mobile, too… :face_with_peeking_eye:

Somehow the message changed after a couple of minutes though. Maybe they are changing stuff in the background.

1 Like

Love this thread - A combination of hope, hacking, sleuthing, and HTML/CSS :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are correct, they must have just changed it. No map now (on laptop)

1 Like

This looks like what it was before today.

Typical portal astrology :rofl: :mage: :first_quarter_moon_with_face: :star:

When did you see the map? Was it after you were able to register? Because I didn’t try to register earlier today until like 20 minutes ago.

My daughter is an applicant for Fall 2023 and we are getting the same message (registration for this event is not yet available) – Davis is a reach school for her, so I would not be surprised if it signifies a denial.

1 Like

Somewhere between 10:00 and 10:30 AM, my son checked the event page. He had the option to register (and saw the event options, etc.), but did not register for the event.

I took the screenshot with the map and the yellow message at 10:38 AM.

I took the second screenshot with no map at 12:11 PM.

Someone at UC Davis appears to be rapidly changing things and is probably monitoring this thread. :rofl:

Although people are saying the screen just changed, so that may be why we are getting that message!

1 Like

It appears that registration for the event has been shut off as people who were able to register before can’t access that page anymore.

1 Like

Yes they are constantly changing. Around 10:00am we could register for my son and see all the events.And even surprised to see this message under his college of major for the events when we checked

Meet the Colleges: College of Letters and Science - Listen and Learn with Letters and Science

Congratulations again on your admission to UC Davis! We are proud to have you and want to properly welcome you and your family to the College of Letters and Science!

Let the campus know you are here! Join us for an informal celebration in your honor!

After all of the mixing and mingling at the reception, we invite you to pull up a seat for our listen and learn presentation. Our listen and learn presentation will allow you to wind down from the reception while we answer some of your and your family’s questions about our student resources and team member engagement. We have so much to share with you, you’ll want to be seated for this one!

We have to wait till the decisions comes out what it really means

After couple of hours my daughter tried and see the message that the event is not yet available.

Does your son see the same message when he logs in too?

Since we already registered it is showing the message

Thank you for registering for Aggie Day 2023! You will receive a confirmation email shortly.

1 Like