UC Early Acceptance/Honors

So, I haven’t gotten early acceptance for any UC’s, and no honors college or regents. First, I’d like to know if there’s any chance I could still get Regents or honors at any UCs, or is that only ever offered to early acceptances?

Also, to be honest I’m a little confused why I didn’t get anything, because my stats are around the same or even higher than some of the early acceptance/honors students I’ve been seeing. (I applied to UCI, UCD, UCSD, UCB, UCSB) My stats:

GPA(UW):3.93 (W):4.16 (with my last two years being 4.4 and 4.5, a steep upward trend.)
ACT: 35 - Math 35 English 35 Science 35 Reading 36
5 APs (my school actually had restrictions on how many we could take per year, with Freshmen not allowed to take any at all)
I think my ECs are not the best of the best, but relatively strong. Lots of community service, at the same place every week throughout HS, very invested in this organization. Overcame financial barriers to learning music (ie couldn’t afford lessons, but found ways to learn anyway). Taught myself how to code, co-founder of Creative Computing Club, Math Team member, NHS member. Taught myself art, started a small business selling it.

Is there something else I’m missing? Are my ECs too weak?

Also, I applied to several Ivy and Ivy-level schools… I know these are long shots for pretty much anyone, but if I don’t even get into honors college/early acceptance to any UC, can I pretty much kiss any chance I might’ve had for these reach schools goodbye??

I know I probably sound paranoid/frantic, but all this waiting is starting to make me go bananas lol

Each UC determines Honors and Regents differently. Some may put more emphasis on leadership/community service vs GPA/Test scores, but there is no way to know so all you can do is wait and see. Yes, you are a competitive applicant and the Honors colleges at each of the UC’s do accept and encourage currently enrolled students to apply after their Freshman year, so that is always an option if you do well your first year.

Best of luck.

My daughter was accepted to UCI Honors, and her stats are not as impressive as yours. She does have quite a few EC’s… perhaps it has to do with your major? My daughter’s major is Psychology.

What is your UC GPA?

@musical97 I did apply to a very popular and competitive major, computer science. I’m starting to question that choice since I’m not even totally sure I wanna major in that lol.

@lkg4answers I believe it’s 4.2