UC GPA System - I can't find my college I did DE at on the transferable courses list

I am trying to see if any of my DE (Dual-Enrollment) courses will transfer to the UC system so I can accurately report my GPA. Is it safe to assume none of my courses will transfer from the institution? I am an OOS applicant and took the courses at a community college.

Should I send them an email?

FYI I am a junior, so I apply next year.

There is no official list of OOS DE courses for transferability on the UCOP website. I would try to categorize them as a-g courses by using similar CA CC course descriptions you can find on the assist.org website.

The UC’s will determine transferability once admitted so you can only guess if included in your UC GPA calculation.

UCB does have a list that might help also:

do you think I should try and weight them as honors courses or not? a majority of my courses fit this description.

Two basic principles are involved in determining whether a community college course is transferable:

1. The course should be comparable to one offered at the lower-division level at a UC campus.
  2. If the course is not equivalent to a particular UC course, it must be appropriate for a UC degree in terms of its purpose, scope and depth.

Although UC does not have preapproved formal agreements on transferable coursework outside of the California community college system, general units or credits from a regionally accredited college or university are transferable if a course is comparable to one offered at a UC campus. If a course is not equivalent to a particular UC course, it must be appropriate for a UC degree in terms of its purpose, scope and depth. However, some courses are not transferable to UC.

Contact the UC’s admission transfer counselors and be prepared to have the course description (from college catalog) faxed.
Also, make sure you can afford the UC’s. OOS students pay full fees. There is no state funding for non-residents, so your fees will be $67K per year.