UC Irvine Waitlist Discussion Class of 2025

Sounds like the school may be preparing for some WL moves.

Mine says “Your file is complete. We expect to have your financial aid award available shortly. You will receive notification from us once your award information is available.”

Does everyone have this under “My Aid Awards”?

how do you get to the financial aid portal?

Hi y’all! I am a current UCI student. I got off from the waitlist last yr on may 20th. And I am pretty sure I checked my financial aid portal a day before and saw the request for the verification tasks. I think that’s a good sign and y’all who got that should be off from the WL pretty soon! GOOD LUCK!

1 Like

Just look up UCI financial aid portal on google and it should be there.

It used to say that for me but now it says “Your financial aid is not available. Please check [My Aid Application Status] to make sure your file is complete and no additional documents have been requested or returned to you.”

i got a request too, did everyone else get one?

@henrynvn - thanks for the last year’s info. Thinking, even if last year with all the covid issues and cancellations, it took till May 20th to get off the waitlist, then there should still be hope.

I have it.

I have the same thing listed under mine as well!

Last year I believe the 1st wave was on 04/28/2020 and the 2nd wave on 05/20/2020

I have it too, “Your file is complete. We expect to have your financial aid award available shortly. You will receive notification from us once your award information is available.” but how do I know if it wasn’t there before? This is the first time i checked this section.

I’ve checked it in the past, it has said this for months now unfortunately, the request I got was the first time anything changed.

When did your message about verification disappear?

And did you get an email?

If we got the “Your file is complete. We expect to have your financial aid award available shortly. You will receive notification from us once your award information is available.” do yall think it means that we didnt get in, we didnt get financial aid, or that our results are coming in later? Because it said that I was ineligible for financial aid from the start.

No idea! Guess we’ll see soon :slight_smile:

lol silently crying rn

It’s okay, let’s hope for some good news later today!!!

where do I look to find this??

Google UCI Financial Aid Portal, login using your UCI Net ID, and then check under “My Aid Award”