UC need senior's grade

My son got a C on his senior year first semester, he applied all UCs in CA, will they be able to see senior’s grade, and when the school sends the transcript is it including senior’s grade?

UC’s do not require Senior grades/transcripts for admission purposes so unless he receives a Supplemental review request from the UC’s, his Senior grades will not be seen until Final transcripts are due in July. Make sure he does not get any more than 2 C’s Senior year since UC’s like UCLA/UCB require notification if more than 2 C’s to keep their provisional admission.

Thank you very much @Gumbymom, you really help me a lot!

@Gumbymom, My son got 690 on sat subject test physics, he applied all EE engineering major of UC system, the UC needs two subject test, he submitted math II and biology, but since he applied EE engineering, It seems that he needs to submit physics, since his school didn’t teach physics 2 only physics 1, so he got lower scored, I don’t know if he needs to submit, could you give me advise? is there any place he can explain the situation?

Since the UC’s do not specify which Science SAT subject test is needed for Engineering, he should just send his Math II and Biology if they have the highest scores.

Thank you very much@gumbymom