**UC San Diego Class of 2025 Discussion**

Yes

1 Like

do you think that decisions will come out today. I really hope it does:)

Very unlikely. UCs do not usually post decisions after 7 pm PST. Also, if there was a possible release today, there would’ve been a weird glitches on portal website, which none of the applicants could notice.

No, I don’t think UCSD will release decisions today. It seems like it’s UCI day.

I think generally no two UCs come out on the same day so each school, and it’s admitted students, gets its day in the sun.

I thought I read that Davis and SD were the same day last year but I could be incorrect.

Nope, I don’t remember exactly, one of Davis or SD was 12th and the other one was 13th. Hope this helps!

1 Like

I hear from a reputable source that UCSD releases decisions on the first Friday after a full moon.

7 Likes

Only if you see a moon in the portal source code

5 Likes

What line number should I look at in the source code?!? lmao!!!

1 Like

Wow UCSD deviated from their usual the past few years. Good luck to everyone waiting. UC Davis is also uncharacteristically late. UCLA will be the 19th so hopefully you guys get the other decisions all around next week.

7 Likes

Is there a chance decisions will release today?

1 Like

No decisions on weekends.

I saw on a forum in 2009 I think there was a Saturday release obv that’s a long time ago but

Does that apply for both UCs and CSUs?

Yes. Usually if some one posts they received a decision on the Weekend, it was posted on Friday but they did not check till Saturday or Sunday.

4 Likes

the only Saturday acceptance we have gotten was USC
a gorgeous package in the mail.

UCI posted their decision as late as 8:30 pm PST on Friday (3/12)

Many people on reddit are saying that they are. I am not sure.

1 Like

Congrats! Which Saturday did you get the USC acceptance
today?