**UC San Diego Class of 2025 Discussion**

it shoudl come out at 4:30 pst, or 6:30 chicago time (assuming youre also from chicago lol)

2 Likes

Actually, she worked all summer to prepare and took her first SAT/ACT with pretty good scores in both and would have gotten full if given chance to take it again. But, she couldnā€™t take it another time and in a way, I am glad she didnā€™t as at the end of the day, UCs went Test Blind anyways.
I feel bad for your son too. I hope he gets into UCLA next week.

Welp waitlisted at Davis. Hoping UCSD accepts meā€¦

1 Like

On the same boat

2 Likes

Was it confirmed that UCSD is definitely coming out today?

Most likely tomorrow cuz I donā€™t think it is today

i think UCLA is coming out tomorrow but UCSD is known for coming out on a day another school announced so who knows but i def think they will send it out before UCB

From what the AOs say when most of us call I would be very surprised if it came out this week they genuinely seem to not have a date set yet

Letā€™s wait for other 15-20 mins. Though I have lost all hope after USD waitlist.

4 Likes

Well then read this story. ā€œStudents who are waitlisted might find they have increased odds of getting admitted.ā€

1 Like

Same here, but UCS reject here. Sigh. Lost all hope for UCLA, UCB and UCSD but still have ti anxiously wait for my rejection to be official :joy:

2 Likes

Thank you .

nada

someone on reddit said they got in

Thereā€™s a lot of trolls out there guard your heart boo

5 Likes

Is it out

i didnt get anything

No I think the guy on reddit is trolling :frowning:

5 Likes

which reddit thread

UC San Diego RD Megathread