UC Santa Barbara Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

No, they received both UCSC and UCSB today.

Did they just started rolling out or are they done?

I don’t think it’s just high stat students. My GPA was relatively low and I got admitted today

3 Likes

what was your stats?

I don’t know. Just going to hope they are not done!

Are you in state?

For those who got accepted, can you please share your stats and major? Thank you.

Interesting. I was referring to UCSC but the same thing should apply to UCSB. Everyone that has been accepted to UCSC all have extremely high GPA’s.

What were your stats?

Congrats. that is wonderful.

Are you a regents scholar, or was it just an acceptance without any scholarship information?

Are you referring to UCSC or UCSB?

Congrats! Please post stats.

1 Like

Did any OOS students get accepted today?

Has anyone out of state gotten an acceptance today?

Please post your stats on the Stats only discussion thread. Thank you.

http://talk.qa.collegeconfidential.com/t/ucsb-class-of-2025-decisions-stats-only/3502128/2

Based on the Chancellor reception invitees from the last few years, academics is only part of the equation. Community service, Volunteering are very important so these early admits are probably applicants that would have been invited to the reception if possible this year.

We are in-state. My son’s classmate (valedictorian) got in per his UCSB portal. CS. My son is pre Bio and his still says decision pending.

@lkg4answers The one I said who got into UCSC did not see anything about regents. He did get UCBerkeley regents and UCLA regents, though.

I checked my portal, and my decision is still pending but on my ‘Transcripts’ tab, it says that my transcript through Spring 2021 has not been received. This is the first time since last year since I checked my portal so I was wondering if everyone has this? Thanks.

Yes. It should also say, “Please do not send transcripts until after your admission decision has been made.” They don’t want transcripts until you are admitted to validate what you self reported.

Sorry, but I’m confused.
Did some applicants receive early admission notification today to UC Santa Barbara, or UC Santa Cruz?
This is the UC Santa Barbara thread, and the UC Santa Cruz comments were confusing.

2 Likes