**uc santa cruz class of 2025 discussion**

I know this is the UCSC chat but UC Riverside and UC Merced have released decisions.

2 Likes

Has anyone heard from UCSC, UCSB, UCI, or UCSD yet??

I haven’t gotten any decisions from those 4 colleges, but I think UCSB said that they would release decisions on March 16th.

nothing from any of those 4, nor UCLA, UCB, UCD

my application is still pending for uc merced

I was accepted to UCSC

Perhaps decisions are coming out in waves like with UCSC

Congratulations! Today?

Thank you, and no it was with the first wave.

Seems UCR is mostly high stat/regent/other scholarship applicants. Maybe not all yet.

Apparently, some people got into UCSB but other than that I haven’t heard of anything from UCI, UCD, or UCSD.

Has anyone been accepted for Psychology yet? That is what my daughter is waiting on. We heard from UCM and UCR this morning (accepted) but we are hoping for UCSC

3 Likes

Most UCSC decisions are not out yet.

Only a very small group of people were accepted so don’t worry. I can tell you, however, that a friend of mine was accepted to UCSC for psychology back when all the early admit decisions were released.

Is ucr just for regents or all?

We were not notified about regents so I’m guessing they are starting general admission. She was accepted for undeclared in social sciences. UC Merced she was excepted for BA in psychology

1 Like

For UCR we were not notified anything about regents, so maybe it’s just the first wave of regular admits?

Idt UCR is sending regents because some people got it yesterday and today, and they said they’d start releasing on March 1st for everyone.

does anyone know when the next rounds of admission decisions might be coming out?

4 Likes

Any ideas if decisions could be released today? Thanks

1 Like