**uc santa cruz class of 2025 discussion**

The UCs give out very few merit scholarships.

I want to know too! Seems awfully earlyā€¦

Congratulations to you! Happy to see you get in!

1 Like

Congratulations! You got accepted last night to UCSC or CPSLO?

2 Likes

Thank you so much!! I was accepted to UCSC two days ago and was accepted to Cal Poly Slo last night.

8 Likes

Sweet! Good job!

1 Like

@RyanBball432 Yay thatā€™s awesome! Congrats to you as well! It does seem like we have similar priorities hahaā€¦ It was definitely a big moment of relief to know that I am at least going to attend an amazing school. Still hoping for UCSC and UCSB, got my fingers crossed.
@TCNCmm Thank you! Best of luck on your college journey!

1 Like

He has kept up on his portals, and there hasnā€™t been to-doā€™s from any of the UCā€™s. That doesnā€™t worry me. I know the CSUā€™s need more because they canā€™t go by much more than classes. The UCā€™s have his essays and more about his ECā€™s.

Iā€™m so excited for you! itā€™s always a relief to have a solid option on the table. I really hope you get into UCSC or UCSB - you clearly have a strong record behind you and I hope that hard work results in a spot at your dream school. Good luck!

3 Likes

Thank you so much for the kind and reassuring words! Iā€™m really hoping for UCSC and UCSB but now that I have a great option available I feel a lot more patient and a lot less stressed.

3 Likes

And you canā€™t beat the price of Cal Poly for instate!

4 Likes

Got accepted to Santa Cruz on 2/22 - got the email at 7:09pm EST. Robotics Engineering.

3 Likes

Congrats! If you could, please share your stats on **UC Santa Cruz Class of 2025 Decisions (Stats only)** - #4 by smileygrl
it really helps prospective students out.

1 Like

Thank you ! And as for my extracurriculars;

• Iā€™ve been playing soccer since the age 3. Club Soccer (2010-present); team captain (2018-present); Arranged monthly bonding events and Led fundraiser to fund for new equipment (collected $700)
  • varsity high school soccer team (9th-11th grade)
  • Volunteer assistant coach for a youth girls soccer team (2016-present)
  • Tutored a 3rd grader for 2 years (11th & 12th grade)
    Overall my extracurriculars only seem to revolve around soccer. I also wrote my PIQs 2 days before the deadline so they were poorly written and very disorganized.

Does anybody know when art + design programs notify of admission? Portfolios were not due till 2/23 so I assume those admissions wouldnā€™t be announced till the end of the Cal Poly admission notifications.

Do we expect that the next wave will be around March 20? Or is that the very last wave

Iā€™m not sure when the next wave will be, but Iā€™d expect it to be anywhere from March 6th to March 20th.

When do the ones that have been accepted to UCSC typically find out if they have been awarded a regent scholarship?

Last year it was around March 23 after most of the decisions were posted.

3 Likes

itā€™s a good question - if you find out please post. - interested