**uc santa cruz class of 2025 discussion**

S admitted Electrical Engineering. In state, UC GPA 3.75

1 Like

Admitted sociology 3.58 GPA

2 Likes

I still have not heard anything

Maybe you should give the admissions office a call.

My son’s friend has not heard yet either.

I still have not heard back and I applied for psychology :confused:

Same here!

Are they releasing by gpa? last name? major?

My son got accepted to proposed CS. (I think that’s what they call it.) His stats are good, not sure exactly, but all A’s in all dual enrollment (community college) classes, so, like, as high as it can go.

Best of luck to all in all of your decisions and choices.

1 Like

waitlisted! are there any threads or further information on waitlists besides the one UCSC has on their website?

got accepted for environmental science!!

Daughter got waitlisted…

Still waiting for SDSU and Cal Poly SLO…:frowning: She already has been accepted to CSUF, ASU, Purdue, Chapman (Good Merit), SJSU, UCMerced and Penn State. She has many choices for OOS but heart is set on UCs…got rejected from UCI.
Now, I am glad I forced her to apply to UCM.

1 Like

Check the CDS (Common Data Sets). UCSC accepts a high volume of applicants from their WL.

2020-2021 86% admitted from WL (Covid)
2019-2020 62% admitted from WL (pre-Covid)

4 Likes

Daughter waitlisted. But admitted to Cal Poly and SDSU so everything is good…

2 Likes

I got waitlisted for undeclared communications but I feel like everyone gets waitlisted…currently feeling defeated:/

“proposed CS”, what does it mean? Is everyone getting the same thing? Does it mean it’s not a direct admit?

Waitlisted from UCSC, 4.2 gpa for sociology. Also waitlisted from SLO, but accepted to SDSU. Weird :frowning:

Daughter got accepted to Biomolecular Engineering and Bioinformatics major.
In State.

Waitlisted! Robotics engineering.

It is going to be interesting to see how this year shakes out.

I believe one’s major is “proposed” until one takes steps to “declare” one’s major. UCSC has a website that talks the difference between “proposing” vs. “declaring” a major.

1 Like