4.11W (pretty average unweighted)

2 Likes

Admitted!
Major: Computer Science
4.61W uncapped
4.33W capped
3.89UW

3 Likes

In the past, they accept a small group of applicants in February and the rest hear back in waves mid march.

2 Likes

In past years they accept a small group of applicants in February and there have never been any waitlists/rejects.

1 Like

My DD got in . Major political science! 4.0 uw
4.6+ uncapped. 35 ACT

5 Likes

seems like there are no merit scholarship decisions yet? I had an email about a month ago about the deanā€™s scholarship but apparently, I didnā€™t need to submit any additional stuff to be considered.

1 Like

Apparently, UCSB decisions have started coming out too. Perhaps more UCā€™s will start accepting students earlier than anticipated.

2 Likes

Accepted for Human Biology
3.98 UW GPA | 4.50 Weighted GPA (uncapped) | 4.29 UC GPA

3 Likes

Just checked the UCSB thread and it seems like it. I havenā€™t received anything from UCSC or UCSB so Iā€™m getting very nervous about my chances.

1 Like

Admitted
Undeclared
3.65 UW GPA 3.87 UC GPA

4 Likes

Did UCSB just started rolling out or are they done?

Do admissions keep rolling out any time any day or are they just today and in March?

Iā€™m not sure. I checked the UCSB thread on CC and saw two people mention that they got accepted. I checked my UCSB portal and nothing has changed so I couldnā€™t tell you. Maybe UCSB is starting to accept a small pool of applicants like UCSC has done for years. If I hear back from UCSB Iā€™ll let you know

2 Likes

They are not done. UCSC normally admits high stat applicants towards the end of February and the rest hear back in march.

Congrats on getting into UCSC and UCSB! You must have something really impressive on your application since your GPA seems to be lower than the others admitted today.

1 Like

Just out of curiosity, did you have very strong extracurricular activities/essays? Congrats on getting in!

1 Like

Donā€™t worry! You have strong chance

Donā€™t worry! You have chance

2 Likes

do you think admissions will be rolling out all week or just today , and if so do you think they have more decisions today? my uc uw is 3.7 and weighted is 4.06 , Iā€™ve already gotten into CSU Fullerton and Long Beach. I applied under business economics with tons of extra curriculars like having a job all 4 years, participated in track and field, soccer, and cheer and took a good amount of honors my sophomore and junior year taking 4 ap classes in total. I really want to get into UCSC and UCSB

2 Likes

I would say there may be a few more decisions rolling out but the majority will be posting in March.

I have been a CC follower/contributor for the last 8 years and other than UCLA, UCB and UCD and UCSB (exception this year for the early admits) which have been pretty much consistent with their decision timelines each year, the rest of the UCā€™s have been difficult to pin point on how and when they will post decisions.

2 Likes