UC Santa Cruz Class of 2027 Official Thread

Are you OOS?

When did you get your result? Was it on 02/27? Or today?

@HSSeniorDaddy
This poster @Liamboy was admitted in February 2020 so I would not consider the post current. Things have become significantly more competitive since this poster was admitted and SAT scores are no longer considered. The UC’s went test blind Fall 2021.

4 Likes

Has anyone heard about regents scholarships from UCSC?

I was accepted for the fall of 2020, but Gumbymom is correct, it was a lot less competitive a few years ago, back then they read SAT scores too and I always wonder how they accepted me given my resume was so bad , don’t lose hopes guys i am saying u will have a shot

5 Likes

I like your words of encouragement : )

1 Like

Any idea if UCSC had sent all the "Admitted " students on Feb 27th?
Kids whom haven’t heard are the one not being “Accepted” ? just curious

If they follow the same admit pattern for the last few years, more admit decisions will be posting.

1 Like

On the portal it says all students will be receive notification of status by 03/20.

2 Likes

yes, daughter got her admit notification in late february

Yup, daughter was admitted late Feb.

Just received this from UCSC …

2 Likes

This is the most disruptive and silly message. It says in the next 11 days we will tell you on one day …

I told the kid to ignore it.

4 Likes

For what its worth…the only merit of this message is they are not checking all day, only at their assigned time slot ! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Does this mean all the decisions will come out on the same day? No more rolling decisions?

At least for admits, I would think so because they say “on the decision release date”…so appears to be singular.

2 Likes

Hard to tell. It may be referring to the decision date that assigned to you.

1 Like

I agree! I actually think it’s helpful to know when you should look once the wave begins because it’s really stressful otherwise! Good for them. Maybe they don’t know the exact date yet so are hedging on that, but otherwise the times are helpful!

3 Likes

Good point.

1 Like

Will all UCs consider the alternate major before declining ?

1 Like