UC schools

Anyone know when UC school decisions come out exactly? I applied to all of them…University of California schools

My son heard he was accepted to Merced tonight so I know that school is releasing decisions! :wink:

UC Merced released them! my friend got her acceptance letter

From the UC Decisions 2018 Thread:

Not all release dates are confirmed but are expected based on past 3-4 years, some were posted on the schools portal for the applicant: (not including possible earlier notification for some schools like UCSB, UCI,UCB for regents or honors):
UC Riverside - starting March 8? and rolling thereafter

UC Davis & UC San Diego - Typically ~Fri. March 9 but could be early the following week. When UCD and UCSD release, they do so all at once (Acceptance, Waitlist, Rejection) however last year, UCSD did do rolling decisions.

UC Irvine - Thu. March 15 and rolling thereafter (per their applicant portal) consistent with prior years - they tend to release in waves for a few weeks

UC Santa Cruz - Thu. March 15 12am - 7am - scheduled posted on their portal for applicants, releasing acceptances throughout the night starting 12am by letter of last name in batches. They release all at once, acceptance, waitlist, rejection. However, early notification for high stat applicants already went out.

UCLA - Probably Fri. March 16 at 5pm - they release all at once as well.

UC Santa Barbara - Their portal said Tues March 21

UC Merced: March 1 and rolling after that

So far my son got into UC Merced but considering he is a Los Angeles city boy and because of the types of things he likes to do when he has free time, where it is located would in no way be a good fit for him. So he is waiting still to hear from UCR, today from UCSB, sadly he was waitlisted from Santa Cruz which is pretty much the only school here in California he would’ve even considered going to since he really wants to go to school on the East Coast anyway, and Berkeley we know what that decision will be for him LOL on the 30th.

I feel your pain. My son is also an LA beach boy and is waiting on transfer admission in Economics to Berkeley, UCLA, UCSD, UCSB, UCI, UCSC and UC Davis. Cal and UCLA are almost certainly a NO, since he has a 3.7 and their average transfer is around a 3.88-3.92. The only other schools he’d really want to attend are UCSB, UCSD, and UCSC. Davis and Irvine are back ups and a last resort. We were told to check each school’s website daily until April 30 which is tedious. Best of luck to your son !