UC Self-Reported Score

I know that UC schools look at all test scores, but I’m trying to figure out which ACT score to include in the self-reported section of my UC app:

February ACT: 32C (36E, 31S, 31R, 31M, 8W, 30ELA, 31STEM)

April ACT: 32C (35E, 34S, 31R, 29M, 9W, 32ELA, 32ELA)

Right now I’m leaning towards including my April score because I will be applying as a sociology, English, or political science major so I think the scores better reflect those choices, and UCLA reported on their Class of 2021 profile that 41.4% of students scored between 31-36 on the ACT ELA section. Because I fall in every other range on the profile, I thought my April score would be better in this respect. On the other hand, my February score is more well-rounded, so there’s that.

Not sure what to do. Any advice is welcome.

Correction: On the UCLA profile, students with a 31-36 ACT ELA score experienced a 41.4% admit rate, which is why my April score might be more beneficial because my February score does not fall in this range. Thoughts?

You still have to send all ACT scores even if you report just one. UC’s will put more emphasis on the Math and English scores vs. the Science score so I would report the February score.