UC Subject Tests

I know it is highly recommended to submit two subject scores to UC Berk, LA, and SD if I’m applying a computer science major, my physics score is kinda bad. It is 690 or 700 I think. Should I submit it also or should I only submit my math2 score?

Also, I only have to send my scores to only ONE UC campus right? Not to all three I’m applying to

Did you take any other Science subject tests?

You only need to send your test scores to one campus and they will be shared by all the other campuses.

Overall, if the rest of your UC application is excellent, then your Physics subject test score should not have a huge impact but since you are applying to competitive schools with a competitive major, it can be a difficult choice. I would say send it but you need to decide for yourself and if you are denied admission, the subject test score will not be the reason.

@Gumbymom I have not taken any other subject tests except math2 and physics. If a better physics score would affect my admission rate, then I’m willing to practice more for two weeks and take it at December.

Like I stated above, if you are denied admission it will not be based on just on your Physics SAT subject test but improving the score will help.