UC Verification

So I’ve heard from previous years that the UC conducted audits and verifications on 10% of the applicants in the beginning of January. I haven’t received one yet, and I’m kinda nervous that I missed something in my email/mail. None of my friends have gotten it either. Have any of you guys received this verification?

What is this verificatin email… some of us only received lor requests

Verification for EC’s?

We know of an applicant who was asked to show proof/validate a position in student leadership at our school. I believe he received an e-mail from the UC system (not an individual UC) in December.

So is it safe to assume that all the verification requests have been sent out? I’ve been nervous because I keep thinking I’ve missed something in my email.

I can’t say if it is “safe to assume” anything. Was there information on your application that was not accurate and you are concerned about being audited? If you think you are part of the 10% rather than the 90%, check your spam folder. If you have gmail, check the “promotions” folder. You can always call UC Admissions 800 207-1710. They will most likely be closed tomorrow for MLK Day.