*UCB Freshman Class of 2025 Waitlist and Appeal discussion*

Just received NYU ‘s admission off waitlist, looking forward to CAL

I think if we heard back today, it’d be by 4 pm bc they usually release whatever decisions at the time offices close. Wish it was this week but looking like next week!!

1 Like

did anyone get a portal update or email?

So no one got any news today?

Seems like no one heard back😢

UC Santa Cruz in state waitlist first wave is out. Received for computer engineering off waitlist.

I don’t think they are going to come out this week

I wish they told us something

3 Likes

I agree. That’s what I have been saying, I understand that they need to take time to review all applications, and I definitely respect that, but it wouldn’t hurt to give us a more specific date on when to expect any decisions and not panic throughout the month of May simply because they said they will come out before June.

2 Likes

Plus they said the waitlist extension wouldn’t affect the release date but it looks like it did :frowning:

2 Likes

never trust AO’s lol

Honestly I am so done with college apps I just want this to be over…

4 Likes

college apps suck

1 Like

Username is consistent

2 Likes

His guys may i ask whether and where y’all stated stated which pathways you’d choose if offered the waitlist? i am panicking now since i did not state while opting in cause wasn’t sure where to state that info…

i did, but the consensus (and what admission reps have said) is that not selecting pathways will not harm you so i wouldnt worry. the opt in was the on the same WL form where you can put your essay/grades

thx a lot!!

May i ask whether we are available to send a love letter to AO or not?

you can but they might not read it

thank you!!!