UCB Portal Astrology Discussion

Berkeley doesn’t have ED though? Unless you mean Regent’s applicants?

So when I click the withdraw request if I see unauthorized message I am rejected lol. How do they make same mistake again from last year?

For those who said “Berkeley is so technologically advanced that portal indications do not work”, being good CS school doesn’t mean admissions security is good, especially if that school allows students to know decisions safely before the release.

1 Like

The truth is… I’m not sure if I like the whole idea about portal myths in the past two days… Even though they indicate that I’m admitted but I still just feel that utter fear that it all is a scam to fraud me and trick me into having high expectations but turns out to be a firm rejection…
Tbh now I kind of wish that these portal myths didn’t exist and we all will see our decisions in several hours. I think only this way it would be fair to all of us, mentally.

5 Likes

Withdraw thing is real.

what message do waitlisted students have on the portal?

so this is current poll result, seems like half of us would be laughing and half of us would be hesitating what to tell to parents about the sad rejection.

how’s that half-half, seems like only 26% of people here are getting accepted

1 Like

Do you really believe in the waitlist thing?

Anyone checked this indicator?

Yes, I got rejected. I see unauthorized page.

Last week when I clicked the withdrawal it says " I will not come to Berkeley and wish to withdraw." Today it is now " not authorized" … I guess it was false hope and S is rejected or UCB noticed the craziness and they patched it? Does anybody explain it?

Can anyone access CalCentral

Nope

They didnt load in decisions by then. Theories are only viable when done 2-3 days before.

2 Likes

pretty sure the withdraw stuff only got loaded in last night so dont trust anything from before then

Here’s what I see: “Our records indicate you are not authorized to submit this form.” when I withdraw. I also do not have access to sign-up for Welcome events. Guess this means rejection lol?

1 Like