UCB Portal Astrology Discussion

@tem_le did u initial get I will not come to Berkeley or I am no longer interested??

When hitting the withdraw button, I get this message: “I am no longer interested in attending UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application.” Does anyone know if this is a sign?

So you’re telling me that out of 250
Only 108 got rejected?

This is not realistic

Good sign.

The sample size is small and thus can be skewed.

Personally I think that’s just a generic message for application withdrawl

Not small enough

250 is not small

See 2025 portal astrology data

i agree

It was, but it’s no longer generic. I don’t have access to that form anymore.

Of course it can be changed because the subject changes lol it is more weird if the proportion remains the same from last year

If you guys consistently find the three different messages amongst yourself there’s a good chance it could be true. Last year it was true for me.

Its not 250. Its 204. There are 35 not applicable votes and about 10 votes which probably reflects people who accessed an info session rather than the reception.

So, its tracking 53% denials, 31% admits and 16% WL.

2 Likes

I think this year is a little bit different because waitlisted/accepted students see same withdrawal message; but it is still constant that some people aren’t able to access the withdraw button.

but if this year is different, then it’s good for everyone.

31 admit is a little bit too much

bruh its a sample size of 204 people on one of the most college tryhard forums on the planet

4 Likes

Even for a sample that is taking from cc

Check ucb 2025 and see

the fact that there is a correlation between seeing the welcome reception and having access to the message is a good indicator something is up

2 Likes

“I will not come to Berkeley” but that was 03/21 very early morning like 4 AM. But it was flipped to “not authorized” this early morning too.