UCLA Admissions Class of 2026 Discussion

Thanks for the confirmation, and apologies for mistaking you for gumbymom :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

Good luck y’all, and hope everyone gets in!!

1 Like

deleted my “maybe not today” post because it looks like there is evidence today is the day, posted by @Pugmom21.

Good luck everyone!

1 Like

5 o’clock pacific time?

2 Likes

Its more emphatic than that. @Pugmom21 is a alumni scholarship reader and she says they begin reading tomorrow. As a rule, they begin reading after decisions are out, so today is the day for sure!

9 Likes

Yes, I just saw that and edited my post to recognize that. Ugh, it’s going to be a loooong day. And my son has tennis today from 2-7ish, so even longer for us!

Good luck!

1 Like

Yes.

Additionally, I just tried to log on and it says the website is unavailable and will be back up later this evening.

5 Likes

same, i literally just logged in, refreshed and it’s down now. right before that it took me a few tries to log in. It said “application could not be found” but it went through eventually.

2 Likes

mine too!

1 Like

Yep, same here. The portal was accessible about an hour ago, but not now. Sounds like they are definitely coming out today. Good luck to all!

4 Likes

Same

My Application Status
The MyApplication Status site is currently unavailable. We expect to be back up later this evening.

5 Likes

Mine too. Definitely seems like it’s decision day.

3 Likes

Oh man I don’t think my son has ever logged into I pray he doesn’t have some request for an essay too! He checks regular gmail all the time - I would think UCLA would have sent one to say “look at your portal”, right?

6 Likes

‘The MyApplication Status site is currently unavailable. We expect to be back up later this evening.’ It’s gonna be today!

2 Likes

Yes, they sent a separate email.

2 Likes

Whew thanks

1 Like

YES! Was just coming here to post that my son’s portal just updated.

2 Likes

Updated how? His decision?

I want to wish everyone luck. In the UC roulette game, UCLA is the toughest of all. When I went there it wasn’t as hard to get in. All our kids deserve to have a great place to learn and grow and if it’s not UCLA, that’s cool.

18 Likes