UCLA Admissions Class of 2026 Discussion

Do all UC schools release on the same day?

No, sorry – with the ‘unavailable - we’ll be back later today’ note which was NOT there earlier. I am sorry for any miscommunication!

2 Likes

bruh

1 Like

Any idea what time UCLA would release today if it does?

Just know what I read here – between 3pm and 5pm – trending towards 5pm per past history.

1 Like

Pacific time?

2 Likes

When are those decisions typically released? My son applied.

1 Like

My daughters in 2020 was around 5:30 pst

1 Like

Yes, PST

Sorry I meant when are the alumni scholarships announced?

Nope! UCSC and Davis already released their decisions. Riverside & Merced began releasing decisions this month; it looks like they’re still rolling them out. Next week, Santa Barbara (3/22) and Berkeley (3/24) release theirs. And it looks like Irvine & San Diego applicants are hopeful they’re hearing today, too. It would be so nice if all the schools gave applicants at least a couple of days heads-up.

3 Likes

davis already came out. assuming ucd is uc davis

2 Likes

Wait last year, wasn’t UCLA Engineering admits emailed early? Do you know if that’s the case this year?

Yeah, thanks for that catch! It was a typo–I meant SD, San Diego. I edited my post to correct that and to include that San Diego applicants are expecting to hear today, too.

Current ucla student… that probably wouldn’t work because we create our university email accounts after submitting SIR

6 Likes

There’s a discover engineering email that was sent out early last year apparently.

2 Likes

Have you heard of anyone getting the discover engineering email yet?

UCR, UCM, UCSC, UCD, UCB (early admits), UCI (CHP admits) have posted decisions.

UCLA expected today, possibly UCSD and UCI. UCSB decisions on March 22 and UCB on March 24.

14 Likes

Application portal is down for my S22 which lends credibility to theory that decisions coming out tonight. . . .

2 Likes

In the past, the discovering engineering emails invited students to attend an event on campus. I could be wrong but I don’t believe they sent them out this year or last year.

1 Like