UCLA and Berkeley chances?

Currently I am junior and I have started to really look into colleges and the chances that I have at them. Two of my dream schools are UCLA and Berkeley and I was wondering what programs, internships, or activities I should do over the summer transitioning into senior year that I should do.
Here are my current statistics:
Rank 2 of my class
4.15 (W) 9-12
4.38 (W) 10-12
300 hours for community service at school
Clubs (with leadership positions) such as Red Cross and National Honor Society
This summer is going to be very important one in order to finalize my application and I was wondering if any of guys have tips on what additional things I should do outside of school in order to help my application. Should I join my school’s ASB? Should I take on internships for hospitals?

Please calculate your UC GPA and post Capped weighted and Fully weighed. How about test scores? Intended major?

https://rogerhub.com/gpa-calculator-uc/

Leadership positions look good on your applications along with community service. If you are leaning towards the Medical Field, having some first hand knowledge in a hospital setting can help you focus on your eventual career goals plus it will add to your EC’s.

These stats are from 2017 Freshman admits and not major specific:

Freshman admit rates for UC GPA of 3.80-4.19:

UCB: 12.6%
UCLA: 11.7%
UCSD: 38.7%
UCSB: 53.6%
UCD: 56.5%
UCI: 52.1%
UCSC: 75.7%
UCR: 90.1%
UCM: 96.1%

Freshman admit rates for UC GPA of 4.20 or above:

UCB: 42.7%
UCLA: 47.2%
UCSD: 84.2%
UCSB: 82.0%
UCD: 90.3%
UCI: 94.1%
UCSC: 92.7%
UCR: 97.5
UCM: 98.1%

25th - 75th percentiles for SAT:

UCB: 1280-1490

UCLA: 1280-1500
UCSD: 1250-1470
UCSB: 1210- 1450
UCD: 1190-1430
UCI: 1190-1420
UCSC: 1170-1380
UCR: 1090-1310
UCM: 1020-1230

25th - 75th percentiles for ACT:
UCB: 30-34
UCLA: 30-34
UCSD: 29-34
UCSB: 28-33
UCD: 26-32
UCI: 26-32
UCSC: 26-31
UCR: 23-30
UCM: 20-27

Also here is information on how each UC reviews applications:

• Berkeley

• Very important: Academic GPA, Application essay, Rigor of secondary school record, Standardized test scores
  • Important: Extracurricular activities, Volunteer work, Work experience
  • Considered: Character/personal qualities, First generation college student, State residency
  • Note: Thorough review of academic performance; likely contribution to intellectual and cultural vitality of the campus; diversity in personal background and experience; demonstrated qualities in leadership, motivation, concern for others and community; non-academic achievement in the performing arts, athletics or employment; demonstrated interest in major.
  • LOR's by invitation only as of 2017

• Los Angeles

• Very important: Academic GPA, Application essay, Rigor of secondary school record, Standardized test scores
  • Important: Character/personal qualities, Extracurricular activities, Talent/ability, Volunteer work, Work experience
  • Considered: First generation college student, Geographical residence
  • Note: GPA, test scores, course work, number of and performance in honors and AP courses most important. Essay considered. Strong senior program important. Extracurricular activities, honors and awards also reviewed. ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Just keep in mind both of these schools are Reach schools and reject many High stat applicants. Make sure you find some solid match and safety schools before you start focusing on your Reach schools. Best of luck.