UCLA and UC BERKELEY?

I am a junior in high school. I am a California resident. These will be my stats for when I graduate. If you could please rate me that would be amazing thanks.
GPA: 4.28 (4.5 UC system)
Major: Applied Mathematics or Economics
Unweighted: 3.9 ( I got B’s in Honors Bio and Honors Chem in Freshman and Sophomore year)
ACT: 34 (34 English, 34 Reading, 32 Math, 34 Science, 11/12 Writing)
Math I: 750
Math II: 790
US History: 790
AP scores: AP World History 4, APUSH 5, AP Computer Science 5, AP Lang 4, AP Calc 4 (these are not including senior year AP’s) (I took one AP sophomore year and 4 APs junior year
My Essays: Probably 9/10 or 10/10
Teacher Rec’s 8/10 and 9/10 (didn’t have a personal relationship with them)
Counselor Rec 8/10 (didn’t have a personal relationship)
Extracurriculars: 300+ hours of community service, NHS president 2 years, Model United Nations secretary junior year and president senior year. CSF member 2 years. Korean Club secretary sophomore year. 3 years of Varsity tennis. Captain of Varsity tennis junior year. Made website for mental health and currently working on trying to get one of my articles published. Tutor the homeless

Hooks: I think I will have amazing essays based on the topics I will write about. Strong ACT score.
Drawbacks: Low GPA, lack of extracurriculars, mediocre letters of rec
Other: Asian, 200k+ family income, 3rd generation (future) college student

P.S. My school is a small public school and so it doesn’t offer as many AP’s as most public schools.
Thank you so much. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Schools I am interested in:
UCLA, UC Berkeley, Dartmouth, Tufts, NYU, University of Michigan, UCSD,

Calculate your capped weighted UC GPA? https://rogerhub.com/gpa-calculator-uc/

You are a competitive applicant for both schools and have a good chance for an acceptance but still consider them Reach schools just based on their competitiveness, large # of applicants and the low acceptance rate.

Best of luck and make sure you apply widely with several safety and match schools on your list.

As a CA resident you can search the UC admission stats for your high school by UC campus and find out the number of students that applied and that were admitted each year. The UCs are relatively predictable (much more so than the private schools on your list) because most top students at CA high schools will apply to them and admissions look at all those applications side by side.

So even though admissions have become somewhat more challenging over the last decade, if you see (for example) that 10 kids were admitted from your school every year to UCLA then you’d have a good chance of getting in as 8th in your class. If 3 get in each year then your chances are lower. You would need to adjust your expectations if applying for engineering, but a strong L&S applicant (math or econ) should be able to judge their chances fairly well if they know their class rank.

Some UC statistical data:
Freshman admit rates for UC GPA of 4.20 or above (capped weighted) and not major specific:

UCB: 42.7%
UCLA: 47.2%
UCSD: 84.2%
UCSB: 82.0%
UCD: 90.3%
UCI: 94.1%
UCSC: 92.7%
UCR: 97.5
UCM: 98.1%

2018 UC capped weighted GPA averages:
UCB: 4.23
UCLA: 4.23