UCLA Class of 2025 Discussion

Congratulations to all those who received the Regents email - it could well be a very postive sign!!! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Does anyone know if you needed to create your login to the scholarship portal and finish the application there in order to receive the regents email? Did anyone receive the regents email that did not previously log into the scholarship portal and complete the application? Just curious. Thx!

1 Like

You don’t need to do anything to receive the invite.

I didn’t set up my scholarship portal and I got the invite this morning

1 Like

Congrats! Are you in-state or out of state?

In-state. And is it basically a soft acceptance?

That has been the case in previous years.

Congrats to those who got the invitation!

My son received the regents email today with code around 9am. We are in state.

1 Like

so just to verify? no OOS got an email???

Nope and I’m oos MD

Just remember CC posters are not a complete representation of all applicants so just because no OOS applicants are posting here, does not mean there were no invites for Regents.

1 Like

I guess my daughter isn’t getting the invite email, lol, oh well. What are the stats of those that were invited? Not that it matters now, just curious. My daughter is in state, a 15 minute drive away actually, has a 3.96 uw gpa and a 4.23 UC capped/weighted gpa (a 4.64 weighted gpa). Congrats to those that were invited!

1 Like

anyone from Nor Cal got the invite. Thanks.

yes

For those who got the invite what were your stats?
3.89 uw 4.61 w uncapped 4.33 UC gpa and didn’t get the invite

In state, the criteria is much more rigorous than advertised. You must be in the top 1 to 10% of your class as ranked in your school.

Yes my son received both the alumni scholarship invite and the regents invite

1 Like

OOS, didn’t get the email. A friend that applied also didn’t get it.

1 Like

I have a 4.0 UW, 4.82 W UC GPA (13 APs) and am ranked 2/580 students. I’m also the captain of my academic decathlon team, the author of a NASA research proposal that was selected to fly this summer, a couple other leadership positions, and I finished my AS in Math from a local cc.

3 Likes